Bakersfield Accident Lawyers
The Bakersfield accident lawyers at Pocrass & De Los Reyes do 2 things better than, in our opinion, almost any other Bakersfield accident lawyer.
- We represent people who suffered serious personal injuries and
- We represent families who lost a loved one in a wrongful death.
If these “accidents” were caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence, it is likely that Jim Pocrass and his team of Bakersfield accident lawyers can represent you and get you the compensation you are entitled to.
When we take your case, you no longer have to deal with insurance adjustors, police officers, witnesses, or other attorneys. We become your legal team and handle all legal issues. We bring you choices and solutions, with explanations. Your job is to recover your health.
We will be there to provide any assistance we can. If you cannot afford medical care or health care, we can arrange for you to see excellent doctors and/or therapists who are in your community. The healthcare providers agree to treat you on a lien basis. This means that they agree to wait for payment until your case is resolved.
At Pocrass & De Los Reyes we have represented hundreds of people throughout the years. We understand that though money cannot bring back a loved one or heal your injuries, it can make your life easier.
It can protect you from medical bankruptcy; be available for future medical treatment; provide employment retraining, if necessary; pay for childcare and for other life necessities.
Many cases settle before going to trial. If the settlement offer is fair, that can be the best option as it saves court and trial expenses and allows our clients to obtain the compensation faster than if the case has to go to trial.
But many insurance companies don’t offer those who are injured fair settlements. That is why the Bakersfield accident attorneys at Pocrass & De Los Reyes prepare every case as if it will be going to court. And that is why we get the excellent results we do, including a:
- $3.5 Million Settlement in Kern County for a child who suffered a wrongful death from burn injuries when the trailer she lived in caught on fire due to faulty electrical wiring.
- $3.3 Million Verdict in Los Angeles County for a construction accident.
- $2.3 Million+ Settlement for a Los Angeles County bicycle collision.
- $2.3 Million Settlement in Los Angeles County for a pedestrian hit by a car.
- $1.9 Million Settlement for a car accident in Los Angeles County.
- $1.3 Million Settlement for a truck accident in Ventura County.
- $400,000 Settlement for a civil assault and battery case in Kern County.
- $300,000 Settlement in a railroad (FELA) accident in Los Angeles County.
Visit our Results page to see more verdicts and settlements and arbitration and mediation awards obtained for our clients.
The Cost of a Personal Injury Lawyer
Regardless of your income, you CAN afford a first-class personal injury lawyer. At Pocrass & De Los Reyes we take all cases on a contingency basis. This means you pay nothing until we win your case.
We put up all the money necessary for court fees, experts, deposition costs and other expenses. So we are truly your partner in this endeavor. If we don’t win your case, we stand to lose thousands of dollars. We never want to lose thousands of dollars so all our efforts go into advocating for you with everything we’ve got.
Whether you just want advice or you are committed to hiring a lawyer, take advantage of our free, no-obligation, and confidential consultation.
During your free consultation you will have an opportunity to tell us about your situation. We will explain your legal options so that you can make a decision about what you want to do based on facts and what’s right for you.
Contact a Bakersfield accident lawyer today and begin the road to justice.