Michael De Vore
Michael De Vore is an integral member of the Pocrass & De Los Reyes trial lawyer team. As a member of the team, Mike handles cases from inception to trial.
Mike is essential in the preparation of cases for settlement, if possible, and for trial, if necessary. To ensure the best results for his clients, Mike’s research into the facts of the case and the appropriate law that applies is thorough and detailed.
When accident lawyers walk into a deposition or settlement conference fully loaded with information about the case and the law that applies to it, their clients’ chances of winning improve dramatically. Insurance lawyers and defense attorneys know that Pocrass & De Los Reyes attorneys will do everything legally appropriate to get their clients just compensation for their injuries.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- All State Courts in the State of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- State Bar of California, 2012
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, Calif., J.D., 2012
- California State University at Northridge, Bachelor of Arts, 2003
MICHAEL DE VORE
“Often the secret of winning a case is the depth of research that goes into preparing a case for trial, whether or not it actually goes to trial or settles favorably for the client.”
– Michael De Vore
Complete this form or call